(a) https://numikpopulate.com hereafter our“Platform” and/or “Numik” – is an online platform for the sale and distribution of 3D models whose is operated and owned by Numik, registered in Wellington, 6022, New Zealand who grant this license of use under the terms established in this document. New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) of Numik is 9429048337946.
(b) These are the terms and conditions on which we supply a collection of digital files created by Numik (“Products”) to you through our online shop (our “Platform”).
(c) By using our Platform, you agree to these terms. If you are using our Platform as a representative of an entity, you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of that entity.
(d) In the Agreement:“you” or the “Client” or the “End-user” means you or, if you are accepting on behalf of your employer or member account entity, then “you” means that employer or entity and affiliates; “Numik” or “we” means Numik Limited., operator of the Site;and “Content” refers to any material published at Numik including but not limited to 3D file, models, image, textures or any media or other material that you are downloading from the Site, together with any accompanying material.
1. Activation of and Access to the Numik Products:
1.1 In order to use Numik Products the end-user shall:
- 1.1.1 Register a customer account in numikshop.com.
- 1.1.2 Buy any of the 3D models available on the website numikshop.com.
- 1.1.3 Agree with the present terms and conditions.
- 1.1.4 Pay the charge.
1.2 Clarify the purchasing process
- 1.2.1 The client selects the product(s) and adds it to the shopping cart by clicking the” Add To Cart” button.
- 1.2.2 The client process to purchase the product(s) by clicking” Check Out” button.
- 1.2.3 Entering of contact info/Billing addressing then clicking the” Continue Payment Method” will lead to the payment page.
- 1.2.4 Choosing a method of payment and entering payment information.
- 1.2.5 Confirmation of the purchasing request through the bottom” Complete Order”.
- 1.2.6 When the order process is completed, Numik confirms the receipt of the payment by sending a communication to the client’s email address to confirm the order.
- 1.3.1 The client will receive an electronic link to download the data on the download page and purchase email. The client can access the data with a user account.
- 1.3.2 In case of the delivery of wrong files or broken links, Numik will replace the order and send new functional download links for the originally ordered files.
2. Permitted uses
Numik Scans grants the end-user the following rights: he/she may use the data for the following purposes:
- 2.1 Advertising, promotional projects and multimedia presentation, such as CG visualization, commercials, film, and video production;
- 2.2 Any type of personal projects/ or artwork.
- 2.3 As content published within a book, magazine, poster, or other items.
- 2.4 As part of a physical object such as 3D printing model.
- 2.5 Any other uses approved in writing by Numik.
3. Prohibited Uses
You may not:
- 3.1 Use the 3D data for illegal purposes nor in a manner that violates statutory provisions or third-party property rights.
- 3.2 Use the Content in applications intended for resale;
- 3.3 Incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Content or is otherwise made available in such a manner that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Content as an electronic file;
- 3.4 Remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary rights from any place it has been fixed on or embedded in the Content;
- 3.5 Sub-license, re-sell, assign, give away or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Agreement;
- 3.6 Neither in their original form, in parts, modified, or a form created solely to facilitate redistribution.
4. Payment terms and conditions
- All orders are processed through Stripe. Payments can be made by Credit card. Payment is due from the moment the Order is accepted.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1 The Site is provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults” basis. Numik makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the legality or validity of your use of the content. The content and accompanying materials (if applicable), are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- 5.2 Numik shall not be held liable for any damages, costs or losses whether direct, indirect , consequential, or incidental , arising out of the use of, or the inability to use of the products, even if Numik has been advised of the possibility of such damages, costs or losses.
- 5.3 Numik grants no rights and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to the use of names, trademarks, logos , copyright designs or works of art in the content. It is your responsibility to make sure that all necessary rights, consents, or permissions that may be required for your use of any content are obtained.
- 5.4 You assume all risk for any damage to your computer systems and network for any damage to your computer system caused by using the Site, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
6. Intellectual property Rights
- 6.1 Numik by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website https://numikshop.com, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, etc). The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page for commercial purposes, in any medium, and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly forbidden.
- 6.2 The End-user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Numik.
- 6.3 The End-user can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of its computer or any other physical support solely and exclusively for its personal and private use.
You covenant, represent, and warrant to Numik that:
- 7.1 You have the full right, power, legal capacity, and authority to enter into and perform this agreement, have obtained any third-party consent needed to do so, and, prior to any Purchase, had an opportunity to seek independent legal counsel.
- 7.2 You will not use the Site except pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
8. Legal Actions
- Numik will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
9. Refund and Return Policy
- 9.1 Numik is unable to offer returns or refunds for online purchases under any circustances.
- 9.2 We do offer our 3D models for free, so that you may test it prior to purchase. If you didn’t test our free 3d models, please do so before you place your order to make sure that the product you are purchasing satisfies your needs in general.
- English. This agreement may be translated into other languages, but English is the official language of this agreement and in any conflict between the English language version and any other version, the English language version shall control.
- For the purposes of the conditions established in this instrument, the applicable legislation will be current New Zealand laws, and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city of Wellington, New Zealand.